Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Month - Marlie

I love my 3DS. I love my friends. I love my family. I love ramem noodles. I love ice cream too. Moreover I love love love to play my piano. I love animals too. I love love my Webkins catapiller. I love the Super Bowl poster I made. I love plants because catapiller can eat them. And I love birds. I love ranch. I love my bed. I love to go trick or treating on Halloween. I love to give and receive presents. I love to play on the computer. I love chocolate chip cookies and catapiller likes them too. I love school. I love lunch. I love to chose my own clothes. I love to go shopping with my mom. I love to go fishing. I love fish. And I love poodles. I love Shells and Cheese. I love my house. I love my toys and what I have. I love Mariocart. I love to play the Wii and video games. I love the world. I love love love love to play.

0 comments: