Sunday, February 26, 2012

All About Me - #8

Family
Three things you like about your mother - she loves me in her own way, she created great traditions for our family, she loves her grandchildren
Three things you like about your father -his generosity toward others with time and resources, his humor, his friendliness


A physical characteristic you inherited from your mother - blonde hair that turned brown
A physical characteristic you inherited from your father - my blue eyes


When you were a child, your parents spent - enough time with me
The most common issue you and your parent have argued about - me eating my dinner
Your most beautiful childhood memory of your parents -they did all kinds of fun things for us...FHE, fun adventures, family vacations, first & last day of school traditions, teaching us to serve, etc.... too many great memories to choose just one
Your most horrifying childhood memory of your parents - When I was very young, I was driving with them when all of the sudden we pulled over and my dad got out.  I just figured that was the end and he wasn't coming home because my friend's dad had just left them.  What really happened was my dad jumped onto the train we were next to because it was my grandpa's last time to drive the train.  He retired that day and my dad went with him.  I was glad to see my dad come home that night.

Do you think you said "I love you" enough to your mother? - No
Do you think you said "I love you" enough to your father? - No
Has your mother told you that she loves you enough? - Yes
Has your father told you that he loves you enough? - Yes


Your mother often said: "Home is where you hang your mom."
Your father often said: "One smart fellow, he felt smart...."


Whom do you resemble physically? - I'm a mutt.  I am a good mix of them both.


Something your parents did that you have never forgiven: Told me how stupid it was to think that rabbits carry eggs or deliver baskets.

What would it take for you to forgive them? - An Easter basket and an Easter dress

If you had to imagine your mother as an animal, she would be - a monkey
If you had to imagine your father as an animal, he would be - a rabbit


You and your siblings share in common - humor, and parents
A trait you do not share with your siblings - I have my own brand of bossiness


Your favorite relative is - there's no way and no reason to choose just one
Your least favorite relative is - there's no way and no reason to choose one


If you were not related to your family members, you would still choose these three as your friends - the goat leg uncles are pretty funny


If you had to imagine your siblings as animals, they would be: oxen, they would all be oxen


Something you wish for your mother - no job
Something you wish for your father - no job

0 comments: