Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Month - Jonesie

This is Jonesie.  I met her in 2002, I think.  She is one of Wendy's best friends.  I believe that Jones is actually one of the funniest people I've met.  She has my favorite kind of comedic timing and funniness.  I hold her on an imaginary funny pedestal.

Here's the good part.... Jones is also a supermom, a superwife, and a superfriend.  After I got engaged, she sent me this email:

Hi Joey,

I know that I got the cut when you cleaned out your friends on FB but I just wanted to give you my best wishes for Friday. You are going to be the most beautiful bride and Jake is a very lucky gentleman. I am sooo soo thrilled for you. I wish you every happiness in your marriage.

Love you lots,

Jonesie 

Then, just a little time passed and then I got this:

Hi Joey,

It's just me, sending you a message even though we're not FB friends . I was telling Wendy the other day how much I love your pins on Pinterest and how much I love reading your blog. You are the cutest mom ever Joey. I want to be like you when I grow up. I love how you are reading the Friend with your cute daughter and how good you are with both kids. I love your Pins!! They are so helpful for me. I just wanted to tell you and not just your sister how awesome I think you are.

Love,

Jonesie 

 The great thing about Jones, is how she felt like she should send me a message (even though she fell victim to my Facebook friend clean out), and so she did.  The emails she sent me came on the perfect day and time.  I'm going to try to be more like her and follow through on the things I think I should do for others because she unknowingly helped me on days that I need it most.

Yeah for Jones!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Riiiiiight, so my last comment needed to be edited because I forgot to type a word, blah, blah, blah. Here I am again, posting on your post. Thank you Joey. I love you more than I can express.

(sabiphad) Lately, I've been wanting to type the word verification word in the comments section too. I think they're kind of funny.

Wendy H. said...

I like this one