Sunday, August 26, 2012

this is me

this is me

Jobs I've Had

1. I have done a LOT of babysitting (20 years & counting)
2. Golden Swirl or Golden Spoon or something (4 months)
3. Filing at IHC (I have no idea how long that lasted)
4. Hancock Fabrics (1 year)
5. Nanny (3 months)
6. Teller, Back-up Lead Teller, Lead Teller, Loan Officer (4.5 years)
7. Job Coach Trainer (5.25 years)
8. Stay at Home Human & Preschool Teacher (A recent occupational move)

I really liked the fabric store.  It was pretty fun.

I really liked the D.I. for a lot of reasons.  I'll probably write about that forever.  I have so many stories to share.

Tomorrow is my Little Duck Preschool Open House.  And, Tuesday will be my first day with a load of children.  I'm curious to see how that plays out, but I am excited.

0 comments: