Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Noah is 3!

I'm sure anyone reading my blog already knows, but I became a mommy to Noah when he was 1 year old.  I met him just after his first birthday and fell in love.  I fell in love with him, with his beautiful big sister, and of course, my love, Jake.  Many times, since I became a mommy for him, I have had sweet feelings and an overflowing heart because I have him in my life.  He is a wild, smart, big boy and while he can make me feel a little wild myself, he can sweeten me right up, too.  I'll forever be grateful that my marriage to Jake was a package deal.

Here are the photos from his "Hulk" party.  I am so grateful to have a family that loves my little Noah.  Last night, he had a "Spiderman" party with his mom, Crystal.  And today, he says he is having a "Batman" birthday.

0 comments: