Saturday, August 04, 2012

Day One ... For the Record

Today is my first day of being a stay at home mom.

Noah woke up, not too early, but a little early.  He probably slammed every door about 12 times before peeing on the carpet.

But, everyone got bathed and/or showered.  I wore regular clothes and even wore a little mascara.  I started laundry in the morning, whoa.  I did Noah's birthday shopping and I took care of a cute little baby of my friend, Ana.  Abbi loved helping with him.  She was so proud of herself.

Then, as luck would have it, we ate dinner as a family at the table and then saw Ice Age 4 at the Motor Vu, which was fun and funny.

Here were my thoughts from the day .... 
1. Jake is really great.  He said some things that reminded me why I love him so much.
2. Noah reverts to a few baby habits when I am taking care of a baby.
3. Abbi is such a smart, big girl.
4. I might be in for some unpredictable lessons.

0 comments: