Friday, August 03, 2012

my new gig

stay
support
underpinning
brace
buttress
column
hold
prop
reinforcement
shore
shoring
stanchion
truss
underpropping

at
about
appearing in
by
found in
in the vicinity of
near to
on
placed at
situated at
through
toward

home
environment
abode
element
habitat
habitation
haunt
haven
hearth
homeground
homeland
homestead
land
locality
neck of the woods
neighborhood
range
site
stomping ground
territory

mom
mother
ma
mama
matriarch
matron
mommy
mum
mumsy
parent
 I've taken the choices down from 25, 740 to only 96 possible titles.
I guess I'll try to choose from the more traditional names.

homemaker
housewife
family manager
home economist
home engineer
lady of the house
mistress of the house
wife & mother

Yeah, that'll do.
So begins my journey as a mumsy who stays home .... stay tuned.