Thursday, January 17, 2013

i like lists

I make way more lists than I probably ever could need.  I wonder why.  Lists don't make a person more productive.  They may actually be more of a procrastinator's technique rather than a worker's technique.  Lists make you look like you have good intentions but they aren't really a tool for change.  Work equals work, not lists.  When I get started, I'm pretty good at taking care of stuff, but I'm really good at looking like I mean to take care of stuff.

Speaking of lists, I've been cleaning out my Pinterest boards the last couple of days and keeping only Pins that actually lead to something I like or would use.  I pin a lot about cleaning and checklists but I decided to make my own ... Joey Style.  I made colorful 3 x 5 cards that will work for Abbi and me.  She's a girl after my own heart with all her list making, too.

If you want them, and need to change them a bit, I have the Microsoft Publisher file I could send.  This is just an example.  I couldn't figure out how to post the first page of the file.  It has the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and family room.

0 comments: