Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ghetto Pinterest

I found this idea for a bulletin board in one of my magazines and I really like it.  I'm trying to decide if I'll use it directly on a wall or if I'll use it on a cork board.  Hmmm....  Think of all the color options....  I like the way they used yellow on yellow but my bedroom is white, and will stay white until we move.  It would be fun to use in there somehow.
I call this my ghetto pinterest because I just scanned the pages I liked and then emailed them to myself.  I'm kind of a dork.  If you're lucky, and I see something I think you'll like, you'll be the proud owner of a ghetto email of your own.  I have now changed Katherine's name to Katherine Moss.  You're welcome.

1 comments:

Katherine said...

That's awesome! I may have to try this as well. You seriously make me laugh! Thanks for the name change. Lol.