Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i do like some people....

I'm sure everyone has the "cutest" nieces and nephews....but I do. It's so suprising how they have each developed their own personalities.

Marlie has so much to say about everything in the world. I was in college when she started talking. We talked on voice instant messaging a few times a week. Now she gives me unsolicited advice and a personal narration of all her thoughts.
James can climb a bare wall and make trouble in an empty room. Even with all his trouble, he loves to give hugs and is happy to see everybody.

Jack is always happy. I'm pretty sure he watches the other two real close, so it won't take him long to catch up.

I like them so much! I don't think I could like anyone anymore than I like them.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Joey, it's Jones. Will you email me? My email is alicia.west@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Matt said...

Maybe I should ask marlie to contribute to my blog. Sounds like she gives better advice than I do.

Wendy H. said...

I have the cutest niece and nephews, and no one elses could possibly be as great as mine. Except the Jonses are a close second. And Brady and Tessa and AJ are pretty cool I guess. But there is only one Marlie.