Sunday, March 01, 2015

My Story

The My Story series began with the first post, Insecurites Vs. Being True.  I'm slowly, but surely, working on removing layers to become a more true form of myself.


First, I'm going to describe who I am now.  Then, I'll go back and tell you how I got here.  And by you, I most likely mean, myself.

I am 31 years old.  I live about ten miles from where I grew up.  I have a husband, who brought me two children.  He was married before and had our two children with his first wife.  They live with us full-time and visit their mother.  Jake is the perfect match for me in a million ways.  I can't believe how we came to find each other but I'm so grateful we did.  I am working as a Job Coach Trainer and have done this since 2007, with a short 17-month intermission to stay home.  I come from a big family and we are all very close.  I have a mother-in-law but that's as far as my husband's family goes, except for a couple of cousins we keep in touch with.  I have many wonderful friends.  I like to write, read, and play Skip-bo.  I'm lactose intolerant.  I love animals, especially my pets.  I feel like I'm barely staying afloat from day to day but still feel so happy and blessed all the time.  I love to travel and dream of going to Ireland.  Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with frustration.  Laughing is not only the best, but also the only, way to live life.

The only part of my story that you could say I planned from long ago was:
A. the laughing
2. married with children
C. Skip-bo and reading
D. family and friends

Here's how it all happened...

{all the MY STORY posts will be linked together with a label, or just click here}

0 comments: