Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

 This year we got to go to a couple of fun trunk or treats in our new town of Plain City. The ward put on a fun night where we saw the headless horseman and Noah got his face painted. One of the young men also played Abbi a special song on the piano in the primary room :)

Earlier in the day, I was determined to walk and walk to get the baby coming so I planned a full day. I started at Noah's school parade which was very festive! Then, I headed to Deweyville to see my cows. I ate an order of cheese bread at Pizza Plus before heading home for a nap.

I took the side-view picture for my sisters. I heard it's fashionable to tuck in your shirt these days.

Halloween night, we went to a fun trunk or treat the bible church puts on at the park. Noah was most excited for the can of Pepsi he got at one of the cars. Jake and I walked around the neighborhood with Noah while Abbi manned our door for trick or treaters.

It was kind of a different Halloween for us but I think we all got plenty of goodies!












0 comments: