Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am not afraid of love.

I don't really love Valentine's Day. It's a day I don't even love to hate. This holiday has more meaning to people who aren't in love then the people who actually are.




I was trying to find a humorous graphic of a broken heart but google brought up only gruesome, bleeding hearts. Instead, I googled a lonely heart. The top link (which was sponsored) was for http://www.ldsplanet.com/. Unfortunately, that's the website I am registered on.



The purpose of this post was supposed to be humorous and thought-provoking. It didn't work.

1 comments:

Katherine said...

I think Valentine's Day was made for grade school kids. It was fun when you would get/give everyone a valentine, and you could make a cool box for them to put yours in. Why don't we do Valentine's like that?